- How wide must the space on both sides of a handicap parking space be?
A Standard Accessible parking space is 8 feet wide (minimum) with a 5-foot access aisle.
- How many tri-tip roasts come from one cow?
A beef tri-tip roast is a boneless cut of meat from the bottom sirloin. It also is called "triangular" roast because of its shape.
- How many ounces in a gallon?
1 gallon [US, liquid] = 128 ounces [US, liquid]
- How many are in a "Baker's Dozen"?
A dozen is 12.
A baker's dozen is 13.
- How can I install Mozilla Firefox?
Firefox can be downloaded and installed free from http://www.mozilla.com.
I portable installation, meaning it can be run without requiring installation can be found at http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable.
- How can I mail merge "thank you" letters using an Access database?
Step 1: Select Letters
Step 2: Use the current document
Step 3: Use an existing list. Browse to your Access .MDB file.
Step 4: Write the letter inserting ...
- How to make gif file in photoshop?
Save an image as a GIF file in Photoshop:
From the File menu, click Save As...
Select Compuserve GIF from the file type options
Provide a filename and ...
- How do I set up two different email accounts for incoming mail in Outlook?
You can setup multiple email accounts in Microsoft Outlook using the menu Tools - E-mail Accounts...
Select Add a new e-mail account.
Click the Next ...
- How do I move pictures from the computer to an iPod?
To move pictures to an iPod so that they can be viewed, you will need to use the iTunes software to sync a folder of ...
- How do you check Application Software Version?
In most computer applications, you can check the version of software from the Help menu.
Select Help - About
Here is a sample About screen from ...
- How many bones are in the human body?
There are 206 bones in the human body.
- How many roots do canine teeth have?
Canine teeth have a single root that is longer and thicker than that of the incisors.
(see Human Teeth)
- How many teeth should adults have including wisdom teeth?
Including wisdom teeth, adult humans should have 32 teeth.
(see Human Teeth)
- How many roots does a human molar tooth have?
Canines and most premolars, except for maxillary (upper) first premolars, usually have one root.
Maxillary (upper) first premolars and mandibular (lower) molars usually have two ...
- How many wisdom teeth does a person have?
Typically, adults have four wisdom teeth--one in the back of each quadrant. These teeth are also referred to as the third molar and numbered as ...
- How many teeth does a person have before thier wisdom teeth?
Adults have a total of 32 teeth including wisdom teeth. Often the wisdom teeth do not erupt, so it is common to only see 28 ...
- How many bones do we have in our hand?
There are 27 bones in the human hand.
- How many bones are there in our skull?
There are twenty two (22) bones that make up the human skull.
Eight plate-like bones form the cranium, the part of the skull that holds the ...
- how many world series and how many league pennants have the new york yankees, st louis cardinals and dodgers (in both brooklyn and l.a.) won?
The New York Yankees have won 39 pennants and 26 World Series.
The St Louis Cardinals have won 17 pennants and 10 World Series.
The Dodgers have ...
- How many presidents has India had?
Varahagiri Venkata Giri
Varahagiri Venkata Giri
Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed
Basappa Danappa Jatti
Neelam Sanjiva Reddy
Giani Zail Singh
Shankar Dayal Sharma
Kocheril Raman Narayanan
A. P. J. Abdul ...
- How many BTUs are in one ton of air conditioning?
One ton of capacity equals 12,000 Btu/h.
- How big is a 2x4?
A 2x4 is actually 1.5 inches by 3.5 inches.
(see Lumber Dimensions)
- How much sq footage do I deduct for doors when painting?
You should subtract 21 square feet for each standard door.
(see Paint Calculator)
- How do I find the area of a right triangle?
To find the area of a right triangle, multiply the two sides then divide by 2.
Area of right triangle = (side1 x side2) / 2
- How to convert min./ft. into hrs./in.?
1 hour per inch = 720 minutes per foot.
1 minute per foot = 0.00138889 hours per inch.
(see Conversions )
- How many sq. ft. is 37 inches? How do I convert inches into sq. ft?
You don't. Inches is a measure of length, whereas square feet is a measure of area. One dimension versus two.
1 square foot = 144 square ...
- How can I choose only certain members of an Excel spread sheet when doing a mail-merge with that sheet as the data source?
In Step 3 of the mail merge, you are provided a "Mail Merge Recipients" dialog box. By default everything is selected. You can manually select ...
- How much money in $100 bill stacked one inch in height?
U.S. currency measures 0.0043 inches thick.
1 inch divided by 0.0043 = 232.55813953488372093023255813953
232 x 100 = $23,200.
All of the bills would need to be laying perfectly ...
- How was it determined what president should go on what currency?
The Secretary of the Treasury is responsible for the selection of the designs, including the portraits, which appear on paper currency. The portraits currently appearing ...
- How many molecules of oxygen do breathe in in one breath?
The average pair of human lungs can hold about 6 liters of air, but during normal respiration, only about 500 mL (one half of a ...