A salary of 35,000 per year is how much per hour?
A year contains 365.25 days.
365.25 days divided by 7 = approximately 52 weeks.
Assuming a 40-hour work week, 1 year has 2,080 work hours.
35,000 divided by 2,080 hours = 16.83 per hour.
- How do I find the area of a right triangle?
- I have a 4 year old daughter that needed 4 root canals on her baby teeth, does that have any effect on her adult teeth when they come?
- I would like to know how much more money I will be making with a 5% increase from a salary of $40,000?
- If I took a 108 question test what would 70% be on the test, and how much would each question be worth?
- What year did Hank Williams Jr. start singing the opening song for Monday Night Football?
105834/61%Last update: 2007-08-28 23:24
Author: Ask MIStupid
You cannot comment on this entry