Do children lose all of their molar teeth, or just the first ones?
Children develop 1st and 2nd molars in each quandrant of thier mouth for a total of eight. Generally, these primary molars will all have erupted by age 3.
ALL of the twenty(20) primary teeth will eventually be replaced by permanent / adult teeth by around age 13.
(see Human Teeth)
- Do children lose all 20 primary teeth?
- Do baby teeth have nerves similar to permanent teeth? If a cavity in baby teeth is drilled, is the sensation the same as in adult teeth?
- How many roots do canine teeth have?
- I have a 4 year old daughter that needed 4 root canals on her baby teeth, does that have any effect on her adult teeth when they come?
- My son lost his front tooth and the one that is growing in looks like a baby tooth, so is it possible for kids to get more then one set of baby teeth?
158718/100%Last update: 2007-08-22 17:28
Author: Ask MIStupid
You cannot comment on this entry