Page 1 out of 3 Pages
- What number day of the year is it (8/4/09)
- How many are in a "Baker's Dozen"?
- When playing Texas Hold'em, how do you determine the winner of the hand when two players have a flush.
- Why are Grape Nuts cereal called that? Is there such a thing as a grape nut; if so, there are none in the cereal.
- What does PHD stand for?
- "butter would not melt in her mouth" - where does this saying come from?
- What is the average income in Dade and Broward County?
- Our church is celebrating its 275th anniverary in 2008. What would this anniversary be called?
- Where do Chinese gooseberries come from?
- What number is represented by a baker's dozen?